Going for counseling or therapy can be hard for some people, so at Improving Lives Counseling our goal is to make it easy and convenient for all.
We are excited to now offer online video counseling and therapy sessions, also known as e-counseling.
How Online Counseling Works
- Book your appointment by choosing your therapist and requesting an appointment date & time.
- Make the secure payment online via PayPal using PayPal, or a credit/ debit card.
- Receive your email confirming your video session and instructions.
- Start your online video session when it’s time!
5 Reasons You Should Consider E-Counseling & Therapy
1. It’s Convenient
E-Counseling appointments are available Monday through Saturday, 8am – 8pm (or whatever times you want to set). We’re able to schedule most appointments within 3 days of request, and you don’t have to worry about finding an office location near you.
2. It’s Effective
Here’s what the experts have to say about online video counseling/ e-counseling.
- The effects of online psychotherapy outlasted the results of face-to-face counseling. — Journal of Affective Disorders, 2013
- Online therapy significantly lowered the number of hospital visits among veterans. — Psychiatric Services, April 2012
- A Canadian study shows that online therapy delivers the same satisfaction at slightly less the cost. — American Psychiatric Association, 2007
- Online therapy may be an efficient way to provide PTSD treatment to a large group of people. — American Journal of Psychiatry, November 2007
3. It’s Professional
All of our therapists are licensed to practice in the state of Oklahoma.
4. It’s Private
You don’t have to worry about running into someone you know or those uncomfortable experiences of sitting in a waiting room.
5. It’s Affordable
We offer very competitive rates and you will save on travel expenses.
15 Minutes $35.00
30 Minutes $70.00
45 Minutes $105.00
60 Minutes $125.00
(Over 1 hour is an additional $25.00 per 15 minutes. Please contact the main office to fill out a sliding scale for a discounted rate.)
Got more questions about e-counseling? Contact our main office at 918-960-7852.