Improving Lives Counseling is hiring qualified individuals for our team.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Licensed Behavioral Practitioner
- Licensed Psychologist
- All Licensure Candidates
- Behavioral Health Case Manager II
- Behavioral Health Case Manager I
- Internships and Practicums
Please call (918) 960-7040 for more information about current positions available.
Resumes may be emailed to Info@ImprovingLivesCounseling.com
Did You Know?
Some agencies promise to pay you an impressive percentage, but are bad about resolving denials with the State. That means they could wind up owing you significant pay for long periods of time. Be careful!
Improving Lives Counseling resolves denials from the State right away to make sure you get paid.
Some agencies limit the amount of money a clinician can make per month to $10,000, however we do not limit the amount of money a clinician can make to this amount.
Staff File Checklist
- *3 letters of recommendation with original signatures
- *4 signed contract pages
- Influenza article provided to clinician
- *Copy of Driver’s License
- *Proof of Professional Liability Insurance
- *Proof of Vehicle Insurance
- *License and/or certificate or proof of candidacy
- *Approved Sealed Transcript
- *Finger Prints
- *Background Check
- NPI number
- Medicaid Rendering Provider Number
- Think Health Registration
- Think Health on computer
- Provide dropbox information
- Assigned for billing under Improving Lives Counseling Services, Inc.
- *Influenza contract signed
- Provide influenza article to clinician
- *Influenza form reporting staff either receiving or denying vaccination
- *Updated proof of Professional Liability Insurance
- *Updated proof of Vehicle Insurance
- *Updated Driver’s License (if needed)
- Update Medicaid Contract
*documentation required in file
Click here to contact us for more information about joining our team!