Improving Lives Counseling Services is dedicated to helping people live better lives. We provide high quality counseling services in Stillwater to adults, and teens in a professional, non-judgmental, supportive and friendly environment.
Professional Counseling & Therapy Services in Stillwater, OK
A better life lies within your reach! We’re here to help you!
It is our goal to treat you with respect, care, and support while helping you realize the growth and changes you wish to achieve in your life. We work in all areas of counseling, including depression, anxiety, relationship and marriage problems, phobias, trauma, bereavement, and any other mental or emotional problems that interfere with full enjoyment of your life.
The hardest part, without question, is taking that first step, making that first contact and scheduling that first appointment. It takes courage and strength and humility, but you and your family are worth it!
Improving Lives Counseling is a group of caring and compassionate counselors and therapists in the Stillwater area, who specialize in:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Couples Therapy
- Past Childhood Trauma
- Sex Offenders
- Women who have been abused
Stillwater, OK Counseling Office
Improving Lives Counseling Services has an office location in Stillwater for counseling sessions, however we also offer on-site counseling.
Our office is located at: 123 W. 7th Ave., Ste. 203 Stillwater, OK 74074-4029
Benefits of Choosing Improving Lives Counseling
- We meet you where you are at by offering office, school, home, and community based services.
- We offer online video counseling sessions.
- We’re available evenings and weekends.
- Services are FREE to clients and families with SoonerCare! We also accept Medicaid!
- No long waiting period – we can see you sooner.
- Our counseling therapy sessions are helpful, fun, and affordable!
To find out more about our services for you or a family member, or to schedule a counseling appointment in Stillwater, OK, please contact us or call at 918-960-7852.