Improving Lives Counseling Services provides different types of therapy for individuals and families in the Tahlequah area. Our team of caring and experienced therapists offers high-quality counseling services ranging from one-on-one sessions to therapy for the whole family. We’re dedicated to helping our clients improve their lives, so they can be healthier and happier.
OVERVIEW OF THERAPY SERVICESAt Improving Lives Counseling Services, we offer compassionate and confidential therapy sessions that allow our clients to get the help they need in a caring and nonjudgmental environment. From individual counseling to family and couples counseling, our services are designed to help clients improve their quality of life. We also offer other types of services, including therapeutic massage, case management and integrated patient care. No matter what type of counseling you need, our experienced therapists are here to help.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TAHLEQUAH THERAPISTSImproving Lives Counseling Services offers several benefits to make therapy convenient and affordable. Those looking for therapists in Tahlequah will have the following advantages:
- Convenient locations. We offer counseling services at our Tahlequah office, as well as on-site services. Our therapists can meet clients at home, at their workplace or any other location that is convenient for them. We also offer online video counseling to provide clients with easy access to the services they need.
- Affordable services. Tahlequah residents who have Medicaid or SoonerCare can receive our services for free.
- Flexible appointments. You don’t have to worry about missing work or school. We offer appointments on evenings and weekends in addition to regular weekday appointments.
- Short wait times. When you need therapy services, you won’t have to schedule appointments several weeks in advance.
THERAPY SERVICE DETAILSAt Improving Lives Counseling Services, we provide different types of therapy to help clients lead healthier, happier lives. Our services include the following:
- Individual Counseling: These one-on-one therapy sessions help individuals work through issues that are affecting their health and happiness.
- Child and Adolescent Counseling: These services provide children and adolescents with a supportive and caring environment to help them deal with issues they’re facing.
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy: This type of therapy helps parents learn how to improve their relationship with their child through positive interactions in order to manage behavioral issues.
- Family Counseling: Family counseling helps families work on communications skills and offers parents guidance in effectively disciplining their children.
- Couples and Marriage Counseling: This type of therapy helps couples work out their differences and resolve issues that are negatively impacting their relationship.
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services: These services help children and adolescents who are struggling with behavioral or psychological issues.
- Case Management: Case management helps individuals find the services they need, including medical and social.
- Integrated Patient Care: These services include medical screening for genetic disorders and drug testing.
- Online Video Counseling: This helps make therapy as convenient as possible for clients who are unable to meet with their therapist in person.
If you’re in need of therapy services in Tahlequah, please contact Improving Lives Counseling Services to set up an appointment. One of our therapists will meet with you at your convenience and provide you with the help you need.