Improving Lives Counseling Services is dedicated to helping people live better lives. We provide high quality counseling services in Tulsa to adults, children, couples and families in a professional, non-judgmental, supportive and friendly environment.
Professional Counseling & Therapy Services in Tulsa, OKA better life lies within your reach! We’re here to help!
It is our goal to treat you with respect, care, and support while helping you realize the growth and changes you wish to achieve in your life. We work in all areas of counseling, including depression, anxiety, relationship and marriage problems, phobias, trauma, bereavement, and any other mental or emotional problems that interfere with full enjoyment of your life.
Our services also include:
- Improving family & peer relationships
- Emotional disorders
- Aggressive behaviors
- Attention deficit disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder
The hardest part, without question, is taking that first step, making that first contact and scheduling that first appointment. It takes courage and strength and humility, but it’s worth it!
Improving Lives Counseling is a group of caring and compassionate counselors and therapists in the Tulsa area, who specialize in:
- Prevention and Early Intervention
- Therapeutic Care
- Crisis Services
- Consultation Services
Tulsa, OK Counseling OfficesImproving Lives Counseling Services has two office locations in Tulsa for counseling sessions, however we also offer on-site counseling.
Our main office is located at:
6216 S. Lewis Ave, Ste. 102
Tulsa, OK 74136-1044
Our East Tulsa office is located at:
10212 E. 41st St.
Tulsa, OK 74146-3703
Our north Tulsa office is located at:
2227 S. Garnett Rd., Ste. 111
Tulsa, OK 74129-5115
Our new Tulsa office is located at:
3306 Charles Page Blvd, Suite 238
Tulsa, OK 74127
Benefits of Choosing Improving Lives Counseling
- We meet you where you are at by offering office, school, home, and community based services.
- We offer online video counseling sessions.
- We’re available evenings and weekends.
- Services are FREE to clients and families with SoonerCare! We also accept Medicaid!
- No long waiting period – we can see you sooner.
- Our counseling therapy sessions are helpful, fun, and affordable!